ImprintThis is the business website of the company Döbelt Datenkommunikation.
Subject matter of the company:Engineering office for controlling technology and data communications.
Turnover tax identification number:USt-IdNr. according to § 27 a of the German turnover tax law:
WEEE registration number:WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 46195330
Company address:Döbelt Datenkommunikation
Ingenieurbüro für Steuerungstechnik und Datenkommunikation
Contact information:Telefon: +49-30-46 40 45 08
Telefax: +49-30-46 40 45 07
1. ContentThe author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and linksThe author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowlegde of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. CopyrightThe author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. Data securityIf the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymizated data or an alias.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.